How Laughing is Good for You?
What are the good things that happen to my body when I laugh?
It can help my heart beat easier and my blood run smooth.
It can help my body feel more relaxed and less tense.
It can help my body fight diseases.
It can help lessen my pain.
It can help me breathe better.
It can bring tears to my eyes which can clean my eyes.
It can make me feel good all over.
What are the good things that happen to me when I laugh?
It can help me see my problems differently.
It can take my mind off my problems.
It can help me to not take things so seriously.
It can help me feel better about myself.
Look for healthy safe ways to make you laugh (that do not hurt others):
– Story telling (Family & Personal)
– Comics/Cartoons ( Tom and Jerry is the best for me to watch)
– Funny movies, books, tapes, family videos, comedy clubs, T.V. shows like Candid Camera
– Friends, clowns, pets
– Games, toys, magic tricks
– Safe play, hobbies
– Learn to look at things from a funny point of view
– Smiling (even when you may not feel like it, or simply smile at your mobile phone’s camera and post it in your blog, LOL)
– Watching little kids
– Doing things that bring you joy