Vegetable Fried Rice
I posted this recipe in my cooking blog almost 2 months ago and I noticed that it’s always on the top among my other posts there. Wanna try it? Here’s the recipe:
4 cups cold cooked rice
1 medium onion, sliced thinly
1 medium ripe tomato, sliced thinly
1/2 cup baguio beans, thinly sliced
1/2 cup carrot, sliced into small cubes
1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
1/2 cup brocolli, cut into small florets
1 cup shredded cabbage
light soy sauce, to taste
3 tbsp. cooking oil
1 egg, beaten
1 stalk green onions, cut into 1 inch length
1. Heat few amount of oil in a wok. Add and cook the beaten egg until lightly brown. Flip to cook the opposite side. Transfer into a flat dish or chopping board, roll and cut thinly. Set aside.
2. Heat the remaining oil in a wok, saute the onions and tomato until tender.
3. Add all the vegetables and stir to mix well. Season with light soy sauce. Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
4. Add rice to the mixture, stir until the rice is heated through.
5. Turn off the heat. Transfer to a platter and garnish with the green onions and the cooked egg.