The 1 2 3 4 in my Life…
When I opened my blog this morning, I found out that I was tagged by my new online friend C5 whom I met one week ago. Now my task here is to write the following:
Four Jobs I Have Had
1. College Instructor – I used to teach Psychology classes at one of the colleges in Cotabato City Philippines for one semester only, I resigned when my hubby brought me here in Kuwait.
2. Manager-Owner of Cybernation Internet Cafe, Cotabato City– when I graduated from college, my father gave me a small business to manage, so I was managing this cafe and at the same time I was also teaching in my no. 1 job. I sold the cafe when I decided to come here in Kuwait. (You might asked me why I am here in Kuwait right now when the fact is I have life in Phil., well the answer is my heart (hubby) is here and he is my life).
3. Administrative Assistant, Gulf Land Real Estate, Kuwait – I landed here in Kuwait last September 2002 and I got this job after 2 weeks. My work here are drafting contracts, translation from arabic to english and vice versa, making proposals and tenders, sometimes I am designing our advertisements in daily newspapers and magazines.
4. Part Time Graphic and Fashion Designer, this is my passion, I really love designing anything that comes to mind. I designed many Wedding Gowns already including mine and for some of my friends and relatives. I am also addict in graphic designing, advertisement is my favorite thing to design.
Four Movies I Watched Over and Over
1. Ever After
2. Ana and the King
3. A Walk to Remember
4. The Message
Four Places I Have Lived
1. Dinas, Zambo. Sur
2. Pagadian City
3. Cotabato City
4. State of Kuwait
Four TV Shows I Like to Watch
4. Tom and Jerry
Four Places I Have Been on Vacation
Four of my Favorite Foods
Four Places I would rather be Right Now
Four People who will Answer this Tag
1. MacKay www.anafilibini.blogspot.com
3. lestat_m www.ofwlayf.blogspot.com
4. Magical Droplets www.magicaldroplets.blogspot.com
All these 4 people I tagged should write in their blogs the 4s in their lives as required above. In the end, you also need to choose 4 people whom you like to be tagged and inform them by writing a comment in their blogs.