Some Signs of a Cheating Husband (Part 2)
This is continuation of my previous post…
Some signs of cheating are “tongue in cheek” while others are tell-tale signs that commonly appear with a cheating husband. Read on:
1) He sneaks out of the house.
2) Mutual friends start acting strangely toward you. (They either know about the cheating or have been told stories about what a horrible wife you are.)
3) Your cheating husband stops confiding in you and seeking advice from you.
4) Sets up a new e-mail account and doesn’t tell you about it.
5) He leaves the house in the morning smelling like Irish Spring and returns in the evening smelling like Safeguard.
6) He sets up a separate cell phone account that is billed to his office.
7) The cheating husband carries condoms, and you are on the pill.
8 ) Begins to delete all incoming phone calls from the caller ID.
9) Deletes all incoming e-mails when they used to accumulate.
10) He becomes “accusatory,” asking if you are being true to him, usually out of guilt.
11) Raises hypothetical questions such as, “Do you think it’s possible to love more than one person at a time?”
12) He insists the child seat, toys, etc., are kept out of his car.
13) Has a sudden desire to be helpful with the laundry.
14) Has unexplained scratches or bruises on his neck or back.
15) Suddenly wants to try new love techniques.
16) He fairly suddenly stops having sex with you.
17) He suddenly wants more sex, more often.
18) Picks fights in order to stomp out of the house.
19) You find out by accident he took vacation day or personal time off from work – but supposedly worked on those days.
20) Shows a sudden interest in a different type of music.
21) Spouse’s co-workers are uncomfortable in your presence.
22) Spends an excessive amount of time on the computer, especially after you have gone to bed.
23) He throws up a lot because he just ate at his mistress’s house and had to eat the dinner you prepared when he got home.
24) He is away from home, either nights or on trips, more than previously.
25) His clothes smell of an unfamiliar perfume or after-shave.
26) You get calls where the caller hangs up when she hears your voice.
27) Your intuition (gut feeling) tells you that something is not right.
28) He has a definite change in attitude towards everyone in the home.
29) She uses a low voice or whisper on the phone or hangs up quickly.
30) Atypical erratic behavior.
If you know some signs, then feel free to add more.