My 5th Tag – 8 Facts About Me
I was tagged by my online friend lestat_m, the blogger behind www.ofwlayf.com to write the 8 facts about myself which I think my readers don’t know. Actually there are lots of things that my readers don’t know about me but since the tagged required only 8 facts, then I need to write 8 only. The rule of this tag is as follows:
• In the 8 facts about [name], you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. At the end, you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first.
• Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
• At the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
• Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog…
Anyway, here’s the 8 facts:
1. My hubby started to woo me since I was 2nd year high school and it took him 7 years before he got my “Yes, I love you too” answer. Then we were engaged after 7 days of relationship and now we are 7 years happily married.
2. I’m fluent in English than Arabic but my handwriting in Arabic is far more “better” than my English penmanship.
3. I hate to read long blog post, I felt bored with it even how interesting the topic is, when I open a blog site the first thing that I will check is the length of the articles.
4. I love instrumental music, especially Kenny G, Jim Brickman and Yanni.
5. I can’t swim no matter how I tried.
6. I love collecting bags, shoes, jewelries and anything fashionable, my husband always commented about my cabinets full of bags during the early years of our marriage, thanks God he is used to it now.
7. I cannot eat foods with cinnamon and cardamon, I don’t like it and I love to eat crabs no matter how I felt nausea after eating it.
8. My mom is my best friend.
I hope all the people I tagged will answer so that we can get to know better… 🙂