My 6 Quirks
I was tagged by Yara one week ago, I just read her tag yesterday because as you knew I was out of this blog more than one month ago. The tag is about quirks, I have to write 6 quirks about myself, lol :D. Actually, I think every person has her own quirks and that’s why every one of us is unique among others, right?
Well, here’s the rules of the tagged:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you (Yara)
2. Mention these rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Here’s my 6 Quirks:
1. I can’t sleep when I am being hugged or touched. I usually envied couples hugging each other while they were sleeping.
2. There are times that I don’t like to speak to anybody else and I hate long conversation. I’m easily bored with it.
3. I ate vegetables even I don’t like its taste because I knew my body needs it.
4. I love buying party dress with matching accessories even no occasions for me to attend yet.
5. I cannot watch horror movies late at night because I cannot sleep well but not having a nightmare.
6. I get lost easily, I cannot go out alone in unfamiliar place.