Just a little things about my summer days!
Image by: Madison Guy
I rarely write about my personal things in this blog but since Grey tagged me, so I have to write few things about my summer days:
I will always wear:
– WORK: Formal or SUIT because I felt comfortable with it when I’m at work
– GOING OUT: Slacks and tunic or anything loose and comfy to wear with matching accessories. BTW, I’m girly-girl.
I will never wear:
Jeans and tight clothes, I’m not fat but I don’t feel it appropriate for my faith.
My bad-clothes-day advice:
Look at yourself in the mirror before finalizing your outfit to wear esp. when you’re going out.
One of my favorite summer wears!
I Know I look great when:
My hubby stares at me with his oh-what-a-nice-clothes look or when my colleagues told me “ Rieaane are you having a date today? You look great!”
Smart travel tip:
– Check the weather forecast, that’s the most important thing
– Double check your travel documents, you might ended up delaying or canceling your flight because you carried the expired passport.
– Have a light snack in your handbag, you might not like the food served in the plane.
To me summer means:
– Time for Fun
– Beach, outing
– Citrus colors
I’m not going to tag anybody here since I think most of you had been tag already, HAVE A GREAT SUMMER DAYS GUYS!