Archive for the ‘Tagged’ Category
Image by: Madison Guy
I rarely write about my personal things in this blog but since Grey tagged me, so I have to write few things about my summer days:
I will always wear:
– WORK: Formal or SUIT because I felt comfortable with it when I’m at work
– GOING OUT: Slacks and tunic or anything loose and comfy to wear with matching accessories. BTW, I’m girly-girl.
I will never wear:
Jeans and tight clothes, I’m not fat but I don’t feel it appropriate for my faith.
My bad-clothes-day advice:
Look at yourself in the mirror before finalizing your outfit to wear esp. when you’re going out.
One of my favorite summer wears!
I Know I look great when:
My hubby stares at me with his oh-what-a-nice-clothes look or when my colleagues told me “ Rieaane are you having a date today? You look great!”
Smart travel tip:
– Check the weather forecast, that’s the most important thing
– Double check your travel documents, you might ended up delaying or canceling your flight because you carried the expired passport.
– Have a light snack in your handbag, you might not like the food served in the plane.
To me summer means:
– Time for Fun
– Beach, outing
– Citrus colors
I’m not going to tag anybody here since I think most of you had been tag already, HAVE A GREAT SUMMER DAYS GUYS!
I was tagged by Yara one week ago, I just read her tag yesterday because as you knew I was out of this blog more than one month ago. The tag is about quirks, I have to write 6 quirks about myself, lol :D. Actually, I think every person has her own quirks and that’s why every one of us is unique among others, right?
Well, here’s the rules of the tagged:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you (Yara)
2. Mention these rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Here’s my 6 Quirks:
1. I can’t sleep when I am being hugged or touched. I usually envied couples hugging each other while they were sleeping.
2. There are times that I don’t like to speak to anybody else and I hate long conversation. I’m easily bored with it.
3. I ate vegetables even I don’t like its taste because I knew my body needs it.
4. I love buying party dress with matching accessories even no occasions for me to attend yet.
5. I cannot watch horror movies late at night because I cannot sleep well but not having a nightmare.
6. I get lost easily, I cannot go out alone in unfamiliar place.
I was tagged by my online friend lestat_m, the blogger behind www.ofwlayf.com to write the 8 facts about myself which I think my readers don’t know. Actually there are lots of things that my readers don’t know about me but since the tagged required only 8 facts, then I need to write 8 only. The rule of this tag is as follows:
• In the 8 facts about [name], you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. At the end, you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first.
• Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
• At the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
• Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog…
Anyway, here’s the 8 facts:
1. My hubby started to woo me since I was 2nd year high school and it took him 7 years before he got my “Yes, I love you too” answer. Then we were engaged after 7 days of relationship and now we are 7 years happily married.
2. I’m fluent in English than Arabic but my handwriting in Arabic is far more “better” than my English penmanship.
3. I hate to read long blog post, I felt bored with it even how interesting the topic is, when I open a blog site the first thing that I will check is the length of the articles.
4. I love instrumental music, especially Kenny G, Jim Brickman and Yanni.
5. I can’t swim no matter how I tried.
6. I love collecting bags, shoes, jewelries and anything fashionable, my husband always commented about my cabinets full of bags during the early years of our marriage, thanks God he is used to it now.
7. I cannot eat foods with cinnamon and cardamon, I don’t like it and I love to eat crabs no matter how I felt nausea after eating it.
8. My mom is my best friend.
I hope all the people I tagged will answer so that we can get to know better… 🙂
I used to shop our groceries either from Sultan Center to obtain more points for my rewards card or City Centre because they sell various South East Asian products that I cannot found in other stores but since the opening of Carrefour at the Avenues Mall, I found it more convenient for me to shop our groceries there because aside from their very reasonable prices, their location is very impressive also.
Now back to the title of this post…I was tagged by Yara to post the last 5 things that I purchased from Sultan Center, it was funny because I can’t rememmber the exact things that I bought the last time I visited the store, I think that was almost one month ago. I went there because I received a text message from them to claim my reward from the points that I earned. I was glad that their customer service was so attentive so it was very easy for me to claim my prize. After I got my reward, I purchased few items and here’s the 5 of them as a reply to Yara’s tag:
Fine scented facial tissue is my favorite, very soft and smooth and I really love its romantic scents, very feminine.
I just love the simple design of this cup and saucer, the size is also perfect for me.
I brought this to our office since my colleagues’ favorite is Nescafe and it doesnt suit my taste, so I purchased Maxwell for me.
Our son loves to eat chocolate especially Kinder, no matter how I warned him not to eat more he hided behind the door just to eat chocolates, so funny because I still caught him even he hides, the remnants of chocolates were visible in his lips and cheeks.
They had especial offer for Energizer batteries when I went there, so I grabbed the oppurtunity to buy for my camera.
I’m glad that the tag required 5 items only or else my list would be mixed up with the things I purchased at the other store. lol 😀 ….Now, I want to tag PEONY.